- 15 February 2021
No matter the size, every single MCL project, whether just construction or a complete design & build project, is given its own dedicated project manager to oversee all work from start to finish. Therefore, you can relax knowing your project is in capable hands and you’re still in control.
A small difference that makes a huge impact
Within the industry, you tend to see the business owners overseeing the majority, if not all, of the design and build projects. With this, however, they tend to be overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, alongside actually managing their own business too! As a result, your project may receive limited attention, and the ‘project manager’ themselves may have a lack of full understanding and limited knowledge of your actual requirements. This may come part and parcel with infrequent site visits and a lack of communication.
At MCL, we dedicate a project manager to each and every individual project from the off. This means:
- Carefully listening to you to understand your exact requirements and aims
- Regular on-site visits to ensure efficient organisation and correspondence
- Constant communication to keep you informed and to answer any queries
- Capitalising on experience to suggest opportunistic and new ways to improve
- Leadership and morale boosting to increase productivity
- Excellent quality control to ensure exceptional craftmanship
- Giving you the reigns and ensuring your comments and feedback get heard and actioned
- Fixing any snags and following protocol, using industry knowledge.
Trust your project manager to work towards those vital project goals:
Your dedicated MCL project manager will work to ensure your project is finished on schedule and within budget, to an exceptional standard. But they will go one step further to make sure that your project meets only the highest of expectations. That’s the MCL way.
Giving you control over your own project. Why would it be any different?
An MCL project manager is committed to working for you and is happy with you being in control. Feel free to share feedback at any time, and it will be the responsibility of the project manager to direct the design and/or build teams accordingly.